Peace-in-practice offers a variety of conflict resolution services depending on the need of the clientele
Clientele refers to: Individuals and groups
Coaching or training is applicable for:
- At home
- At work
- In the community
- Private, for profit business
- Non-profit organizations
- One-to-one personal coaching: in-person, by phone or online
- Staff / volunteer education and training
- Assessment and strategies for specific conflict
Choose from any of the topics below or feel free to make a custom-designed request:
- Providing Great Customer Service, Effortlessly
- Curiously Walking Towards Challenging Behavior, Rather Than Running For the Hills
- Hmm…Why Can’t I Get a Handle On This Situation? It’s easier than you think to diagnose and address disagreement
- How NOT To Make The Situation Worse? Taming your knee-jerk defensiveness and anx about conflict
- Don’t Shoot the Messenger! Remember, complainants are unpaid consultants giving you feedback on your business.
Session and Fee Schedule
- In-person, by phone or online – 60 minutes, unless another arrangement has been made with Susan.
- An investment in your health and happiness – $75.00 for 1-hr session.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- To schedule an appointment, please phone 204-889-9089.
- To contact Susan, ph/text 204-804-3324.
- Appointment location – 3141 Portage Ave., Sundragon Studios: Massage Therapy and Alternative Health Services.
DISCLAIMER for Conflict Coaching:
The conflict coach consultant does not assess health issue or dispense medical or financial information or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or financial problems. The intention of the conflict coach consultant is only to offer information of a general nature to help an individual who wants to understand chaos, conflict and experience a sense of balance, harmony and peace. Should an individual use any of the information in a conflict coaching session, which is an individual’s constitutional right, the conflict coach consultant assume no responsibility for his/her actions and outcomes.